Thursday, June 5, 2008

Of Today

Upset. Very angry.

Mau pinda cuti pon susah. I've been filling up the form masuk 3 borang sudah. Mau cuti 1 hari saja bah. I just couldn't understand why is it so difficult for the cutiLady to help me clear the problem.

Ok fine, she said she couldn't find the date that I applied for leave so that I can change with the new date. If so, just change the date for me according to what she has in the record (the nearest date yg cuti saya sudah approved). Solve the problem. Ini tidak, sudah 1 mgu I tried to justify the date. I keep a good record of my cuti ok, so I've been providing her with the correct date. Ckpla baik2 tak buleh ka, that cuti tanpa rekod tidak buleh replace dgn cuti biasa. I didnt know my fault, fine. But having her screaming at me in the office berbatu2 jauhnya buleh dgr, like I'm an idiot irks me alright.

Hmm..lain kali kalau org salah isi date please be kind enough untuk tlg tukarkan to the nearest date yg cuti sudah approved. Susah sangat ka mau buat. Susah la kali kalau MALAS. Arrghhh...Tension... Aih cepatla pencen....

And this boy who keeps pestering me for the students report from DrC, ada few lagi belum hantar. I dont get it why he was so impatient about it and keep telling me for the million times that the report should be submitted to him for binding at kf. Pening sudah kena tanya balik-balik. Kenapa la eh..heran... Ada commission ka?

Will be on leave tomorrow. I'm just tired, and I need a good rest at home. So hopefully, dear boss will have a pleasant meeting without us the three stooges tomorrow.

2 comments:

farrahar said...

aih sabar... lama lagi tuh mo pencen... :P

mai said...

haha...pa buleh buat, minyak pon up, up & up saja. terpaksa sabar la...

gud luck on the contest, i voted for u kaw2 punya.