Monday, June 16, 2008

Food galore in my head

Talk about dikir barat - think Halim Yazid. I love the simplicity, sincerity and passion that he puts into his songs. Here's one u can enjoy. I like Bangkit Asal also, sedih kawe...I dont know I guess mom's nasi kerabu has done a wonderful magic at changing my mood, and ehemm...appetite as well.

Now can someone please tell me where can I find the following items - laksan, akok, sekaya hangit, kuih peria, solok lada (pon mau ka???), singgang/ikan bakar cicah budu, nasi berlauk yg sungguh simple itu tuh saya teringat-ingat, nasi dagang, gulai daging (again + budu), gulai kampung siput mok, ikan keli masak lemak kuning, gulai itik, putu piring, sambal tempoyak mok, lompat tikam, kerabu bacang. There are other food in my mind hmm I dont even know the name. Isk...I should take cooking lesson seriously now!

As of now, I have to settled with this pic only (pure torture nih!)... Uwaa...


P/s: Boss just sent a memo regarding this afternoon's meeting comprising the regulars as the committee. I am beginning to think good attendance to meeting is certainly a bad habit.

No comments: