Wednesday, June 11, 2008

8 Random Facts About Me

I’ve been tagged by K.Linut, so here goes…8 random facts about me.

Rules: Start with 8 random facts or habits about yourself. Once you're tagged, write a blog post about your own random fact and post these rules. At the end of the post you need to tag 8 other wonderful bloggers and include their names. Then once you're done, don't forget to let them know in their blogs that you've given them a tag ... and to come read your random facts!

  1. Sushi is a big no no for me.
  2. I never had a bf even until I graduated for my first degree, so I thought I will probably be alone for the rest of my life (silly isn’t it?). But once I started working, it only took us 2 mths to decide on marriage. Punyala..hehehe .Love at first sight bah..*Pingsan*
  3. Coffee or tea for me? Coffee please. But I am a very conventional coffee lover ~ kopi kampung bah yg selalu ada time org kawin tuh. No starbuck, no coffeebean whatever for me. I'm a sucker for Nescafe also.
  4. I love fresh flowers, but I have problem with gardening. Makcik kurang berminatla…Aih togel la rumah gua nanti nih…But I have heard that many housewife especially in sabah likes to grow flowers/plants to ward off the evil spirit. Huh??? Have u heard about it?
  5. After 4 years of working, recently I just got a credit card tuh pon complimentary of the house. I don’t know how I survived without one over the years. Sampaikan bila ada salesperson tanya, or even friends asking me, they are just so surprised that I don’t have one. Siap nganga mulut lagi to some point I thought it was an insult ka apa. Yeah, I’m totally against it back then. Hehe…But now with our changing lifestyle and more online services, the need to have credit card is quite demanding. After 2 mths, I am thinking of menggunting itu credit card sudah. I still prefer cash!
  6. My old time favorite cartoon character has to be pink panther. Dari cara berjalan yg minta puji ittew sampai lah jelingan manja nya…Uuuuuuu…I loike!!
  7. I am afraid of height, hence if you saw me turning blue and pretty quiet in a plane ride don’t ask! Naik tangga lebih dari 3 tgkt pon saya akan seram. Can u guess how many times I climbed Mt Kinabalu? Hehe..
  8. I have problem gaining weight. I'm eating as much as I can but no matter how hard I tried it is nearly impossible for me to gain the extra kilos. Wonder why? Oh yeah, btw current weight is 42 kg. Any tips ka? Hubby suggested that I should try weight gain product. Should I?
Now, hmm...I guess I just tag anyone who wishes to do this..Have fun yeah...

2 comments:

farrahar said...

omg u are ringan!! (uuu, looks who's talkin haha :P). i only have 1 very well known tip - makan. breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper. u may not gain much weight (or even none at all), but at least u wont lose those precious weight! in the mean time, enjoy pigging out like there's no tomorrow. nanti kalau sudah start naik berat susah mau turun!! hihihihih... if u have any other tips let me know ya!

mai said...

haha...satu club kali kita nih. smpi ada org tanya, eh kau kurus2 buleh bf baby ka. adui nah. yes i do enjoy eating w/out having to worry about the extra kilos. hihi

once a doctor told me to eat sandomigrain (ubat for migrain) so that it will increase my appetite and eventually my weight. but i didnt eat it, mcm pelik pula kan mau mkn ubat migrain kasi gemuk badan.