Well, now that June is here, I think I can finally have some time to breath. But I guess not for long since the new semester starts next month. So fast and I still couldnt find my previous lecture notes. Yikes. Hmm... I still owe myself 2 proposals and piles of papers to read. Belum start lagi ok. And I havent submitted my confirmation form yet, perhaps this afternoon. I just got my p&p result recently, and started to fill up the form last week. Late bloomer aku kali nih semua pon lambat, while all my friends have all submitted the form and some even went for ptk suda. Hiks...However I am still confused about whether I should be choosing pension over kwsp. Pension means nothing but a secure income monthly, but but..that is only if I choose to work until I retired. What if I decided to leave this place much earlier, like in my 40s and do consultations (ceh berangan bahh kan hahaha), then I should opt for kwsp ka....Hmm...
Talk about leaving, I heard 2 people from the school will be leaving us soon. One is planning to change to other university and the other has decided to be sahm. Wow! Best kan :) I wish I can be sahm too. Wishful thinking. But, some friends left for other reasons as well and I heard that many have decided to do phd this year. 1/4 of the school perhaps?It gets a little lonely day by day. Oh boy, I hope DrDean will bring more cheerful soul from india and uk.
My daughter had a slight fever this morning and we brought her to the clinic. Drpretty prescribed her with cough, antibiotics and paracetamol syrup. She said my daughter has ulcer and I thought to myself uiks...baby pon blh kena ulcer ka? Nvmd, now we have to think macam mana mau kasi makan dia ubat yg banyak2 tuh...
Big birthday shout to my mom who turns 58 today! :) Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki. Cake anyone?

5 comments:
i chose epf. n so did my 2 other govt bestfriends. ndamau terikat la kununnya... i kinda love this feeling of freedom of leaving the industry whenever i want to. but pension has its own advantages. weigh your priorities. choose the one that weighs more n be happy with it n never regret. we cant have 2 cakes at a time. nanti diabetes hehe... cheers!
may i know siapa yg akan leave sktm tu?
hi mai,
you are not alone. i, myself pun belum confirm and belum ambil PTK. entahlah, people sibuk2 tanya bila mau confirm.but i just cant give them the answer. mind you, i took my P&P last year and till date belum lagi conduct my 'lecture'.hhahha...lama kaan?sampai lupa sudah the notes and tips.
entahlah, i guess i'm still 'mengharap',one perfect day,my hubby will cakap"honeyyyy,, kemas our stuff, we are going to so and so. you dont have to work anymore"
mesti i lompat bintang terusss...hehhe..how i wish.
farah: i guess if we really wanted to leave TheCo, then it must be because we already have better plans for our future x kira la pilih pencen ka epf kan. perhaps we can do other investment ~ unit trust, insurance or even property i think (ceh macam byk duit, mau beli minyak pon nangis sekrg hahaha)
k.lina: hmm...saya dgr2 gitu dari org, belum dgr dari tuan nya sendiri jadi nda berani comfirm kan. mgkn soon we'll know.
yanti: sama2 bah kan kita ambil p&p last yr. malas bah, balik2 sudah dpt memo dari opis suruh isi borg, x cukup syarat pon hantam saja la belalang. Kihkih. Takpa la, do the practical next sem, dpt result u can try oso.
me too bah! still waiting for hubby to say the same thing. nanti kita lompat bintang sama2 k! hahaha
after the fuel price hike, boy am i glad i'm still working! now i can stop dreaming of quitting for a little while! hahah
Post a Comment