It took us nearly 3 hrs to reach home yesterday, who's to blame? Did we que to get petrol yesterday, yes we did. We had too, driving back to papar with 1 bar of petrol in the tank is definitely a bad idea with the mad rush yesterday. So, too bad we just had to join the crowd, otherwise we'll probably end up sleeping in the middle of nowhere last nite. Why didnt I wait until much later to go home say after 8 pm? Hmm... Do you guys think the craze will end that soon, nah..not until midnight I think.
The news reached me pretty late yesterday. I just had to make few calls to friends at the office just to confirm it (I just dont know whom to ask). Silly isnt it. Now I do feel I am completely alienated in my workplace. Ha ha, Ya lor..when you are the last person to know a horrible & gigantic monster is on ur way, that is pretty bad right. Just before u can save ur ass, u have got no place to run. Checkmate!
Okay, gotta go... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment