Friday, June 27, 2008

Life

Did u all go through this to get rm625? Hmm... People were queuing frantically on the very first day the post office decided to pay the rebate to us, which of course absurd considering we can still get it by march next year. Its not like the kah-ching will disappear down the drain if you are 5 mins too late. Funny how people go crazy about money or fuel. I think posmalaysia should be selling setem kenangan for that day.

I still have doubt about getting mine, as opposed to others. Well for a valid reason of course, that would only mean somebody will be rm6.25 richer if I just do that. Imagine the whole nation donating (w/out knowing) to him. Lame. Talk about helping the poor rakyat, but strangely robbing us bit by bit. So when they got their pocket full with $$, do they really bother if the rice is rm100 per pack or the gas price is up to rm10? Oh I forgot, they dont have to pay for gas.

Anyways, money is still money. Be it 5o bucks even, during this hardship its better than nothing. Ah well, see how capitalist rules us. The injustice of it all.

I just had a dreaded meeting for FYP CQI and honestly I'm beginning to think life is all about satisfying other people.

What do u do if u have to deal with stubborn & ignorant fat lady (no pun intended)? She owes me 1 mth rental for the house and its been 3 freaking mths already. My lawyer even gave up on her, what kind of stupid lawyer would say such thing when she has the authority to force the vendor to pay me. But, unbelievably, the lawyer requested me to call the vendor myself and asked for the money. I didnt know why did I pay her in the first place if thing as simple as that is causing her so much trouble.

Did I call the fat lady? yeah I did because I want my money from her of course, even it is one cent only. I don't think I should wait for the stupid lawyer to act (thought of getting the fees back from her). Fat lady was plain arrogant and said "I paid last week, u go talk to the lawyer" screaming at the top of her lung. She was pissed off that I got her number. If only she knows, the lawyer requested me to call her. Moron. Classic example of idiotic capitalist. Yes she paid, but wait...it was short of rm100. OMG, she has the guts to give discount to herself. Nvmd, what goes around comes around, its just a matter of time.

I called everyone at 11.45 this morning for early lunch and ehem shopping expedition. Ha ha. Surprisingly nobody is around, I was a little late from the meeting. They are not even answering the cell phone, too occupied with the surrounding perhaps. Or maybe I wasn't quite invited in the clan who knows. I tend to forget that I'm married when I'm with them. Ha Ha ha... Yesterday, over breakfast, the lady asked me "hey, where's ur bf dear, all girls ja nih"? Uuuu... :P

I think I just grab a quick drivethru menu today and have lunch myself, and try to finish the CQI documents. Isk, gross way to enjoy meal. It takes like forever for the cafe downstairs to start operating again. Otherwise, it will save my time and fuel too! Strange, even the kipas-kipas pon hilang sudah :). I bet soon the 999 crew will be covering the stories.

Switching to zombie mood now, I think I will bite anyone who smile at me today. Ha ha. Jaga la.

No comments: