I've been tagged by yanti. So here goes....
1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
Hmm... both.
2. What's your favourite kind of cake?
Cheese cake of course.
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
I'll normally buy it, not so good at making gifts.
4. What's your favourite holiday?
Any holiday is perfect as long as I have hubby and daughter with me.
5.Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
Dont know yet, I just bought a house, so the bank account is pretty devastating at the moment. Haha... Hmm...maybe next year.
6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
My daughter's 1st birthday party.... :)
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
Despite having 2 weeks to prepare everything, the wedding was great. I love everything about it. Relatives from my mom's sides flew all the way from kelantan for the wedding, of course it was all about family gathering if we talk about weddings. And good food too. So all in all, it was an ideal wedding for me, simple, yet memorable and sweet.
8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
Every time hubby did a favor for me, w/out having to ask. I feel loved and cared for when he did it. Ishh... So jiwangla.. :)
9. What's your favorite girl's name?
Azureen Syuhada
10. What's your favorite boy's name?
Couldnt think of any now...hehe, I better start finding one.
11.Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Orlando Bloom la bah. He is truly someone that I'd picture who would save me from the dragon attack and whisk me away with his stallion during midnight. Whoosh...Waduh....Okay snap out of it dear! haha..
12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
Angelina Jolie (she's one hotmama!)
13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
That 10 Things I Hate About You hunk. I still find him attractive despite what happened to him.
14. What is your best character trait?
I dont know.
15. What is your worst habit?
Selalu malu-malu kucing. Hehe...Tida tau la kenapa....
Now i would love to tag farah, leyana, & docrogue.
No comments:
Post a Comment