Friday, March 2, 2007

the tag

Its Friday afternoon and I’m bored, so I tried this. Here goes…6 weird things about moi…

  1. Not so ladylike – why?? I rarely use make-up because I need to be ready in 15 mins for work so mascara, blushers, and eyeshadow received a big NO NO from me. I feel like a clown when the mak andam put them on my face during the wedding (first time ok). Even klu nak kluar rumah gi jln2 pon, I’ll prolly just stick to foundation and lipgloss…err lipstick, tu pon very rare u’ll see me using it. The next big sale in town doesn’t ring anything in my head, and I think window shopping is wasting time. I'd rather go to pasar or tamu.. see, I'm really like 47-yr-old-makcik type although I'm 20 yrs younger. Well, as a matter of fact, I just found out what LaSenza is. Am that bad? YES, I'm not a shopper companion. And I’m not really into perfumes although I have a few. They gave me confidence but at the cost of giving me terrrrrible migraine. How can I love them? But that doesn’t mean I love smelly stuff…hehehe.....klu dah busuk tuh sape2 pon x suka kan.. …
  2. Laundry – I hate doing this! I don’t know why, I’m better off doin other chores like mengemas rumah, menyapu, mop lantai, doing the dishes, cooking and u name it…Anything but laundry. Titik!
  3. Public speaking phobia – I’ll be shaking, sweating like mad and tergagap2 mcm apa ntah. Vomiting included. Very nervous with large crowd but the weirdest thing is my job requires me to do that. Now that I’m quite use to it, so sap sap suey laarrr…ok gak these days…cheewahh…hahahaha….
  4. I keep things – pens, mags, boxes, bills, letters, cards, even memos from boss okay….yg dah berthn2 pon simpan jugak…know what, the smaller the items the better…hahahaha…so have any idea how my room looks like now??
  5. Gayat – Saya sgtla gayat, so places yg tinggi, plane ride are too much for me. I would travel by road as much as I can and wouldn't mind travelling by road for 2 weeks to reach kl (if possible). And I cannot look down when I'm someplace high. So bye bye bungee jumping or any sports that requires height to accelarate the adrenaline.
  6. Stairs - very cautious when I had to use stairs. Refer no.5.

PERHAPS its about time….I need to change? Most of the weird things about myself way bit negatives right…so, moi need to do smtg here….

2 comments:

Izham Miyake said...

hei u've forgotten to tag 6 people!

mai said...

alamak, lupa daa...but then, i think most of them had done it...