There are two types of cook in this world – yg suka manis, and the other yg suka masin and moi falls into the later category. Very masin indeed, I know its bad but I just couldn’t help it. Klu tawar sgt takde rasa cannot eatla. Hence it really annoys me if I have to eat lauk pauk y sgt la manisnya bersama nasi. The sweet taste just spoiled my appetite. Nak muntah sometimes rasa. I know there are particular dish that have to be sweet, like sweet and sour ikan, udang and what not. But please, just limit yourself to that and that is not really a green light for you to cook dgn extra manisnya sehingga berkilat2 nmpknya. Kononnya sgt sedap. Minimal sweetness is already anough bahhh…So, dear makcik café….PLEASE PLEASE…please improve the following dishes:
Kari ayam ……………….manis
Kurma ayam/daging …………..also manis
Sweet and sour ikan/ayam………………. gula tumpah I think
Masak kicap ayam/daging/ikan……………..I know u have boxes of kicap manis
Rendang…………….manis also????? Eeuuuuuwww….so pelik taste la…..
Don’t get me started with mee/bihun/keuw tiau…and even nasi lemak….
And the weirdest part is, sayur mayur also …..manis, yg takde lgsg rasa garam…iskk…tension…bila letak 1 drop of kuah into nasik, it just spoiled everything. Its true that I hailed from kelantan, but I didn’t make my dishes sweet beyond its limitation. They said kelantanese will tend to cook lauk pauk manis…but moi is not the type of person ok. Not all them mcm tuh okay, in fact that is really a horrible myth. Imagine nasik ayam manis, beriyani manis, asam pedas manis, ikan kering and telur masin pon manis…how la…adushh… I still think lauk pauk is supposed to be masin…not the other way around.
Tell u what la aunty…..
U better change, or else…I’ll just go to kpdn, lhdn, or any corporate that has a name that ends with an ‘n’ or even to the police station, or bomba or anybody that has concern in this matters and report u to them. That u are operating w/out a license, that u don’t have surat perjanjian kontrak tender and all this while for 3 yrs u never paid a single cent to the university for the rent.. And honestly, the food is pricey and u certainly need to find a better cook! Take moi la….hahahahaha! Sometimes aku nak curah budu jer kat dlm kuali depa bgtau there is such thing as masin in this world. Ada paham?? U tau masak ke tak nih???
Hmm…this ubat batuk is working now I guess…I feel sleepy, or perhaps ‘laloq’ hence merapu ntah pape…hehehehe…time for sleep….zzzzzzZZZZZZ
No comments:
Post a Comment