Monday, March 5, 2007

final exam

trying very hard not to fall asleep doin work today! *yawwnnnnn*
I dont have a clue what to write today hence the random title. Yes, soon the students will be having their final. Anticipating piles of answer scripts, projects, and assignments to be mark.

My left knee hurts so bad since morning and walking is way troublesome at the moment, why la i'm 27 not 72 yrs old! Lack of calcium? Angin kot...gout?? oh no, not that please. Angin maybe, still buleh urut ke apa. I wonder...

So far, I've met only 4 people (Dr. AB and his masters student, also two of DR. RS's student) today whom I've spoken barely 10 mins. So lonely la today, makes me feel demotivated to work. Some of the phone lines are not working today and my two closests friends are nowhere to be seen, or contacted.

Back to work.

1 comment:

Izham Miyake said...

so how's taking over? Hope it's not as painful.