Wednesday, March 21, 2007

life is like a box of chocs...nahhh....lab reports instead

Wednesday is as usual ust another long day for most of us. Done with the dept meeting few mins ago resulting me being rewarded with a box of lab reports to be marked. Apparently the previous lecturer left the school because other university offered him more kah-ching! he's dumping all his unfinished business to me and jj. could you just be like a civilised people for 1 sec and think. Or at least spare some bling bling with us for saving ur smelly ass ka??

Its always like that in the meeting. people throwing away their responsibilities at ur nose. budus! luckily my buat bodo face just now worked. she couldnt delegate the task to me as i said it loud and clear - NO! she even mentioned it in front of others okay asking for others' support to dump the task on me, but u heard the same thing sister - NO! sometimes kan, manusia2 nih take advantage if just said okay all the times. especially this particular person. i dont know how many times i (or we) have to save her ass. but enough is enough! same goes with this prof who left for u*p. takpela u guys think u got the best lecturer is it, i'm happy to say its time to think again. watch out for your domain. lantakla...

oh boy, i'm so pissed off. when will i finish marking piles of assignments, quiz, reports, midterm, and now another box of lab report. haram tak penah satu pon dia marking, patutla bila aku mintak je nak record markah tak penah ada respon. rupanya tak pernah marking walau seketul. and now I have to do it. Klu bagi sendiri on my face takpe gak, ini main pass jer kat org. teruk la, mcm apa jer.

I, for once, never done that to anyone. And I dont expect others would do it to me. Because even aku maternity leave pon, I make sure I did all my work before aku cuti dgn bahagianya. Cis. No manners at all la ini punya orang.

Bencii....

However, on a slightly happier note, Dr. AB offered me to go for the international conference at the end of this yr. Hmm..sounds interesting enough. I hope I made the right choice by joining his team, coz I noticed that some leaders they tend to bring you forward if they moved to another level. Not like some people they reached higher by stepping onto others or by bringing you down. That bad. Yes. Better watch out.

No comments: