Hubby left for kl at 5.30 am together with bro who’s going to kelantan. Hmm..so there will be just me, sis, syuhada and perhaps my other bro at home. so quiet la. Anyhow, hubby is away for his 2-day course in penang and insyaAllah will be coming back this Saturday. Sheeshh…lmbt lagi la nak balik. Hiks! Yupp, I’m missing him already since last night. Well, when you are so used of having that person 24/7, you’ll be looking for him/her once he/she is away. Ya lor, celik2 mata je the first thing u see is him, same goes at night time nak tutup mata tuh the last person u’ll be looking at is him (and daughter too of course heheh). So, absence really makes the heart grows fonder. Chewahh…jiwangnya aku..huhuhu….So, come home soon okay dear. We will be waiting for you and….errr the gift also okay…hahahaha…
Since hubby is not around I drove to work today after many many months of being the passenger. Alamak I almost forgot how to drive la…imagine to that extend. I almost hit a motosikal, nasib baik mamat tuh terer mengelak. Nak wat cemana, I saw few cars memotong so I just followed them and suddenly pheeewwww….ada lak mamat motor nih…Luckily nothing happened. And I so hate this pakcik lorry yg langsung x kasi can pada kereta lain utk memotong. Dia pon speeding jugak, lagi org nak potong lagi laju pulak dia. Adeshhh…but moi managed to potong jugak, right before approaching the bukit…otherwise, terkedek2 la naik bukit jwbnya. Hmm…why am telling all these, ntahla I guess I was such a freak this morning nak drive kereta. Almost a year since I last drove to/from work. Aih…labu labu...now I realized how pampered I was by hubby. Hiks!
Time for work. Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment