Tuesday, March 13, 2007

lovely day

The interview went just fine and so fast that it lasted about 5 mins only I guess. I've said what I needed to say, and very persistent on what I was trying to convey up to a point of being rude perhaps! hiks...alamak sorry boss, and boss to the boss. I dont know what came into me but I figured as I am the one who is going to squeeze my brain for the next 3-4 yrs doing the research, I have the right to voice out what I intended to do. Hiks. Ya ka? yes la kan. However, its up to them to decide whether I can pursue my chosen field. Ntahla, I just hope I didnt go overboard by saying all those stuffs and cross the lines of being polite. Hehe, again sorry Dr. I. I hope I was not messing with ur patients and the rest of the interviewers', especially the TNC. I came to realized that I can be so straightforward whenever I am in a tense situation, like for instance, in that interview session. Hmm...bahaya nih...hehe..and most importantly Prof. S has made it crystal clear that I MUST and I MUST, do my phd overseas. Why oh why??? Tgk tuh, lagi degil nak argue itu ini...hahaha...

Syuhada got her 5 mths shot yesterday and poor darling had a slight fever last night. So manja and wants me to cuddle her all the time. With all the teary eyes and merengek2, I just couldnt help it but cried in silence. Hmm...sedihnya tgk baby camtuh. Dah bg makan ubat, and tuam kepala but still lmbt sikit surut panasnya tuh. And dgn berat hati pagi td, I left for work and leave her with maklong. Hoping for a speedy recovery for her.

With hubby will be away for 2-day course in penang, it doesnt really put me at ease that dear daughter is unwell because there will only be me-baby-sis at home. *sigh*...Hopefully things will be just okay. Guess what, the electricity bill for the hse is just rm5! turned out the meter went haywire when a suicidal lizard was found inside it, dried like ikan kering i tell u. This was the second time the incident happened, last time pasangan kekasih (also lizard) was found there. Dunno, perhaps another case of cinta terhalang oleh family kot. But, thank God, the SESB people dah dtg rumah and change with a new meter. Of course la kan...rugi lak nnt....hehe

ok, almost 4.30. time to go home. hmm, how is dear daughter doing now? i wonder...... :(

2 comments:

Izham Miyake said...

ingat anak je sedih..

sungguh tak faham daku..

mai said...

mestila dude.. i'm just wayyyy sentimental la..hehehe