I was running around like a headless chicken for the past few days to sort problem of some fyp students. Now that I got everything settled, they told me that they do not want have their viva. Simply because they cannot make it even if they were given extension of the viva date. They should not have asked for the extension in the first place if they have only completed 10-20% of their fyp work. Hello!! what did you do for the past one year?? See, not even a single lab work. And still, they thought they can finish it in 2 weeks! Wow, a world record in the making if they can do it.
And now they came begging me not to fail them. Maybe the guys are too confused that they forgot I am not their supervisor, I am only coordinating this subject. The next time they come knocking on my door, I will drag them myself to bkt. padang. We really need to check whats going on in their head. This thing is driving me nuts! I have gazillion things to do but I just had to vent this off first since my mind is absolutely disturbed. I am fuming!!
Not worth the huff and puff really. I only wish to help those who deserves my assistance, but this is seriously a different story. If only we have vaccine to treat this kind of students, I will personally poke the needles to their butt! (mind the language, saya sgt geram!!). Kalau ada yang syringe besar utk gajah tuh lagi bagus!
2 comments:
Geram kan dgn student2 yg camtu.. agaknya diorg tgk kita ni cam sporting jer.. diorg bleh amik kesempatan. i guess student nowdays mmg byk spoon-feed la..
yep betul tuh! sometimes dia nmpk kita nih rilek ja, mula la budak2 nih.. tapi ada juga yg baik2 tuh at least cool balik kita. x jadi mau marah. still, i enjoy teaching them.
Post a Comment