Friday, May 29, 2009

ABCs

My girl can draw circles and few shapes translated as kucing or ikan or many other things. I think its cool that my 2yo daughter has now begin to scribble something meaningful as in ABCs.

Yesterday after taking a 3 hr nap, she woke up at 9.30 p.m. Eyes wide open, all fresh and happy. O-oh, jam berapa la mau tido mlm ni I asked myself. She came to me and said the magic word. Whenever she said 'tis', I knew that I need to get her a pen and a book. 'Tis' means tulis to her. Cute kan! :) All she wanted is to have her usual ABCs dosage with me. So the mummy is all happy to entertain her wish.

For the first hour.


Her: mama...tis...*grinning widely*
Me: oh, pandaaaiiiiiiiii anak mama nih.. tulis lagi sebelah nih..

Happy, she continued writing.

Her: mama mama...tik???? (cantik???)
Me: cantiknyaaaaaaaaaaaa..... nih, sambung di sini lagi, sebelah..
Her: bah (sebelah) *clap clap clap sambil kembang kempis hidungnya.. hehe*


Her: K!!!! mama..... K!!!
Me: ya, K. Hmm...tulis yg nih pula..
Her: mama mama mama...tis (tulis)..bung (sambung)...tik??? (cantik??)
Me: wahhhh, bagus.. pandai betul anak mama nih...
Her: *makin la happy si kwn nih.. haha*

Until suddenly,

Her: mama
Me: ..........
Her: mamaaa
Me: ..........
Her: mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Me: *kroooh, krooh, krooohh~~~~~~~~~~~~*

I woke up this morning and saw this.....
She must have been very upset with me.. Hehehe, too tired tertidur bah, kesian anak aku...but anyhow, still I am very proud of her because she did it all by herself. The little things that can bring smile to your face. Pure joy and sweet.

3 comments:

Misako said...

so cute... pandaiii anak mama..

mai said...

kids are always adorable. menggeramkan pon ada juga bah kdg2. ha ha ha

Irma said...

pandainyer... anak akak yg 2 tahun tu blum ade minat menulis lg. tp suka baca buku..buku gambar la. so vocab dia agak hebat la. ckp pun mcm org tua.. heheheh