Friday, May 15, 2009

No salesman please!

I wonder how did the insurance guy knew that I just got back from my maternity leave, he is chasing after me almost every seconds! humpp... strange??

I am also seeing unfamiliar faces since last week walking all over the school. Salesman that is. Funny how they can randomly picked their customer as and when they please. And 'force' us to buy their products or services.

I almost fainted when I saw the thing this guy was selling me last time. The last salesperson that came into my room told me to read on the brochure so I can know more about the product. It was something related to 18sx and sebangsa dgn nya so I need not to elaborate more kan. He he.

Lucky that they never heard the word 'get out' from me, because by all means please do come after we are done with the exam papers k, not when we are in the middle of marking them.

Belum kira lagi yg minta monthly donation, so far maybe 4-5 legal organizations. Their representatives are quite persistent and annoying sometimes which got me thinking are they really doing it voluntarily. Siang malam call saya. Scary tak? Macam along pon ada.

I knew its for a good cause, but thinking of donating almost RM200 or more per month on continuous basis, thats probably Rm2k++ per year. Oh well, I guess if its a one off donation, that sounded much better.

I don't know I just thought the best person to help help us when we are in need is ourselves, so we should make a little savings as well. Maybe I should quit donating to ww*f and contribute to others perhaps. Fair enough?

I guess I need to put this on the door!!!

3 comments:

Linachu said...

yes!! post that pic on your door! hehe

Misako said...

Can I borrow the pics to post on my door, too? Malas betul mo layan diorang tu, kan? Really irritating.

mai said...

Linachu: hehe, mmg patut tampal.

Misako: Boleh bah, print poster size. Dorang tuh ada juga yg ok, tapi kalau kena yg 'degil' sikit, tuh yg bikin panas.