Mak aihh...what in the world has happened to this poor box? Hmm... Cats? Or maybe dogs? Or makhluk apakah yg telah mengamuk??Tuhla kamurang, lambat2 lagi ambil balik buku kamu. Kalau hancur lebur buku2 tuh, I think I'll probably buang ja la kali nih.
This has never happened before thats why I didnt bother to drag the box into my room before going back. Berat juga bah tuh. I guess last night was rather dark than usual, not a single light at my corridor far reaching the toilet area. Sampai tingkat 4 pon no lights. Meraba2 saya turun tangga, mau pergi ke kereta. Takut ok, takut orang jahat. Takut tergolek ditangga mahupon di lantai ada juga. Takut hantu?? Hehe...Dont ask ok. You have no idea apa yg saya dgr selalu.
Strange. Makin hari makin gelap tpt saya nih. Other wings terang benderang pula. Why? They have raised up the issue during the school meeting, but hmm its not getting any better, but worse. Maybe I should tell Izham again.
Well, we hated the congested road thus going back much later seems to be the perfect solution . But I may have to re-think about the whole idea again. It seems quite unsafe here at the workplace. Ada guard pon, asyik duduk di depan kaunter di foyer tuh ja dari pagi sampaila malam, dah jadi mcm receptionist. Weird kan.
Imagine, instead of the box saya yang kena gigit last night, kalau saya jerit pon I dont know org dgr ka tidak. Seram kan.
Hmm...call Izham byk kali but he's not around. Maybe I should just email him..
2 comments:
mai... make an e-aduan on the website... that should change things.. be careful okay.
done that.. made complaints to izham twice, so far no action yet.
thought of moving room juga, all this while my wing is so dark at night & i didnt mind at all. but ever since ada kes wild dogs chasing up people here, i am little worried.
thank God, those ah-long who took the fans at the cafe down there didnt come knocking at my door!
Post a Comment