Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life

Asides from the marking the lab reports, exam papers and student's report on my desk, there isnt much to tell about the activity that I did since last week.

It took me 3-4 days to mark the 300 scripts, monday to thursday. Clap2... I'm am still very much impressed with myself. Haha..I know masuk bakul bah kan, but what the heck.

I'm all up for another round of marking the exam papers. Full swing since morning. Just that this afternoon, had to see Prof AB at the twin tower and arranged few things for the upcoming fyp presentation this thursday.

Wow, it didnt come to my senses that it has been almost a year already until the reminder sent by pendaftar landed in my mailbox. It's that time of the year again. Apa la yg dah aku buat sepjg 2008 nih. Apa lah kunuk sumbangan kepada nusa dan bangsa kuuuuu??? :)

No comments: