Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My little girl

My little girl whom is not so little anymore. Papa managed to snap this while I was busy inside having my antenatal check-ups. Damn, yesterday's jab still hurt like sh*t. Looking at the pic, will you not play with her if she made that smile? Even at 2 a.m.?

I guess my princess knew that she's going to be a big sis really soon as she keeps on telling me where her little adik is (in my belly of course). And not forgetting the constant kissing on my tummy followed by soft whisper ad-diikk.. Aww..sweet kan. :) I am smiling while typing this entry.

Oh did I ever mentioned in here that it is going to be a girl too.. Hehe, I guess I'll be having more gilmore girl days with my kids in the future and besides I am more than happy to have extra hands during hari raya when they grow up later. Kih kih, too bad hubby have to play soccer with the girl's team, as of now. Maybe next baby? Gulp.... hope not that soon alright, mummy needs to go back to school.

Over lunch, we made a quick visit to the kf house and alhamdulillah, we managed to get a new tenant the following month after Ros left the house. So fast kan. And surprisingly the couple are staying opposite of our house. They have to vacant the current house as the owner intended to sell it - at rm330k!... crazy kan!!!

Hmm.. prices of goods have soared tremendously over a short period. Strange. Petrol price is getting cheaper by the day, and yet the susu tin cap ayam is pricey, beyond words. Now they told us to use the hak pengguna to control the price, and of course everything now should fall into the hand of persatuan pengguna. Funny I must say.


2 comments:

farrahar said...

oh wow! another girl! when are you due? so many pregger friends around me! i'm wishing for a girl for my next child. which isn't going to happen any sooner though hahaha!

mai said...

yup, i'm happy just as much. :)

insyaAllah next yr jan, but as of now DrPretty is still confused whether it'll be early or end of jan. hmm..

far, next yr should be perfect bah! *wink* hehe...