- So it is confirmed that three of our colleagues will be leaving for PhD latest by Sept. Ouch, will be short of few good people, but hey thinking on the bright side we will be having more doctorates in the future. Good for the programme.
- She finally gave birth to a healthy 3.55 kg baby boy. Natural. Great news kan. Totally great news. Congrats to R&M.
- My good neighbour moved to a new wing. Strange. How my sides can be so freaking quiet that it gets so lonely though most of the rooms are occupied. I'm getting less people then over here. But its okay, lets hope more new people will be joining us.
- Since that my neighbour has moved to the room that was used to be Kak J*j*'s, I guess its true then that she has left for good. I really salute those who were brave enough to follow their dreams, taking all the risks the world has to offer.
- Its midterm break, convocation, tamu gadang and PEREKA competition now. All happening this week. Yippie. But it also means, we need to pass the final exam question next week. Isk, macam baru jak aku menanda kertas exam last sem. *Sigh*
- Still waiting for the long overdue good news today, will update once I know ok.
- Pregnancy updates ~ baby has started to move for the past 2 weeks. Auww...sweet. I really miss those feelings. And now that I can feel it again, I feel blessed! :) I have been having abdominal pain (at the c-sect line) every now and then, but DrPretty says its normal for some mothers because the muscle is stretching, just that if its becoming extremely painful, I have to tell her. True, I am worried, but then again its been almost 2 yrs now, hence I pray that the pain will soon go away.
::Every day is a book of memories, a smile to show, a tear of love, and a laugh to grow::
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Happy Tuesday
It is only Tuesday, yet so many (good) things have happened:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey there... thanks mai.. by the way.. are u sure that we have to submit the final exam questions by next week.. ARGH.... okay i better get my gear going..
congrats on your first baby movement.. you should be okay if you are pregnant after 2 year old c-sect. Dont worry too much... hugs...
hi, yeah i guess so. boss will probably want the questions by next week since we have to submit to academics before 10th. sia belum siap lagi!
thx, congrats again. so handsome owh si raphael :)
Post a Comment