Friday, August 8, 2008

EAC breakdown

3 more days before EAC.

I can smell disaster from a distance. Having said that, it is scary to see the cooperative mode at the dept's level. Hmm...I dont blame those who have to attend other business related to work. I dont know. But it doesnt take a genius to figure out something is wrong in the dept.

I pity dear boss, I really do. I cant imagine myself being in his position.

I am just tired. Just finished finding some reports in the tong sampah room and rearranged the report inside the bilik sumber. Getting very very last minute instructions are too much sometimes, that I am shutting my ears and eyes already. Come what may next week, we just have to brave through the ordeal.

Sorry, got too emotional.. I just had to let loose a little bit. To others who have been very supportive and super duper kind, thank you very much. Hope we will get through this.. :)

No comments: