Monday, August 11, 2008

EAC Day 1

1. Had to cancel class, the meeting was ahead of schedule.

2. Presentation by boss was great, hope it was impressive to the panels.

3. Lucky that I was not selected to be interviewed, major relieved! :)

4. The IT guy should stay there, just in case. But he/they just disappeared as usual. Minor technical problem, but enough to slowdown the event. Not good at all. The boss to the boss was there to witness the embarrassing moment.

More updates later. .

5 comments:

LoveBuddhaBear said...

Yup I think we will pass through la after my interview. I know our programme has some mental problems that no one talks to each other or even works together. While I am here, I'll do my best so you come back to the department the way it used to be. SK

Linachu said...

all the best for you guys! i know how hard you've been working.

i'm wondering who is lovebuddhabear?? hmmm

yanti said...

hi mai,

can i borrow the book ka?hehehehhe

mai said...

SK: yes please, we need to pass this exercise, and hopefully accredited for 4 years. wish the office have more happy souls like u! :) thx

k.linut: thx! hope we will make it this time around :). lovebuddhabear? #hint: u can hear his cheerful voice all over sktm. hehe

yanti: bulih bah, no hal punya.

mai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.