Thursday, July 31, 2008

Reasons to be happy

Forgive me, I know I havent blog for a while. Swamped with work, but I am still alive bah :) so I will do a quick update only. Though work is hellish these days, with the boss constant email requesting so many things for the upcoming EAC, I guess there are still so many reasons for me to be happy after all.

  • I got my tax money returned to me last week, yeay!.... so mana mau pigi shopping??? hehe....am thinking on CDs. And I received some $$ from the previous owner of the house too. Double yeay!!
  • I passed my BTN course, haha. Nothing to brag, because everyone passed the test + module. But I am happy nonetheless.
  • I have been complaining to hubby that the current laptop is so heavy for to me to carry for lecture. Imagine, (1 laptop + LCD + 1 lecture) bag that I had to bring to class. All those extra bags made me feel like a walking tie rack, overloaded of course. So he suggested that I just buy a trolley, to carry everything. Cissss..... But of course he was just kidding. He bought this for me instead.Its light (1 kg), convenient and serves the purpose. More like a bigger version of PDA. I am jumping with joy!!! Thanks dear. Hmm.. the next thing to complain now is the phone.... Nyeh Nyeh!!! Ah well, maybe next month..
  • The lady up there told me about the confirmation news. And it was something good to hear yesterday, but I guess before I start jumping for the second round, its worth waiting for the letter. He he.... too much excitement for me in two weeks.
Alhamdulillah... :)

2 comments:

farrahar said...

hehe, congratulations in advance!

mai said...

oh thanks farah! hv a nice weekend yeah..