Monday, July 14, 2008

First Lecture

The cafeteria is not operating as usual thus the students took 20 mins of my lecture time to go out from the school and have breakfast. I may be considerate at some instances, gentle in class but this is way too much for my tolerance. Only the ignorance would not be effected.

To top it all, half of the class are still missing in LI as what they have told me, so in disbelief I check out with dear friend for a better reasoning. Turned out, they were missing the class w/out any valid excuse. Canggih kan student zaman sekrg. They got all the lecturers under their feet. I am still very much angry.

Hubby has been having headache and feeling uneasy every time he is around me. I repeat: Every time I am around. Can u believe that? In fact, he is quite disturbed with what he's experiencing now. Dizzy and feels distracted. Whats wrong? I dont know. Last time, the ustaz told us its because of saka and sihir and after berubat for many occasions, I dont know if it is still the reason. I do not wish to elaborate more on what are the two term means. Anyway, it gets worse should I recite more Quran that day. As a matter of fact, I do get headache too & sometimes I felt as though I just came out of the washing machine. Weird.

But anyway, come to think of it, I couldnt recall if in anyway I have hurt anyone so much that he/she feels the need to pull a revenge on me. Jealousy? Hmm... Oh well, I own the cheapest car in the country, and hubby is no brad pitt... I will never come close to angelina jolie no matter how many plastic surgeries I had to go through for that matter. I am an underpaid govt servant and the fulus I have goes in and out of my bank account easily. Zero accumulation. Then why? Students not happy with the grade? Hmm... I am clueless.

The best thing to do now is pray and pray. I believe that Allah is the Almighty and only He knows the best.

Anyone knows where can I find places to berubat asides from ust Ku, ust in uitm, k.asmah tuaran, and ust ahmad in sembulan. But hopefully, no bomoh2 or whatever... its giving me more headache. I really need some help here. Thanks.

6 comments:

farrahar said...

scarynya.. hope everything will be fine for both of u..

do u think it has got something to do with your pregnancy? sometimes husbands are affected too you know. like sometimes, the husband yang muntah but not the wife..

mai said...

ntahla, started since last yr. belum pregnant lagi. tapi on-off coz ada la juga pegi berubat. mula2 pegi jumpa doktor, buat full medical check-up tapi ok ja. so resort to doktor kampung.

i am seeing things at the office bah especially klu pulang lmbt. there's this lady in white ikut turun tangga. my sis siap tnya lagi siapa yg ikut duduk di seat belakang bila smpi rumah. spooky kan.

yanti said...

scarynya. minta la dijauhkan benda2 yang tidak elok.

and ya..by the way, out of 100 students, only 30 students came to my class this week. yang lain masih bercuti on WEEK 2!!!!geramnyaaa...

mai said...

ya scary juga at times. sabar jela.

anyway, ya mmg masih lagi ramai student yg cuti even on week2. klu kita dulu bukan mainla takut, pg awal sbb registration leceh ma. ramai n kalau lmbt x dpt kelas.

but since di ums sudah boleh register online nih, ramai yg sukati ja bila2 mau balik uni.

farrahar said...

SPOOKY GILA OKAY. sudah la aku ni penakut.. hehe..

anyway, maizura, about the cd.. for newborn pakai lampin ja la (around 12-24) with diaper covers (around 4) pasal newborn kuat poopoo.. kalau ada extra $$ beli prefolds. nda pun jahit ja lampin tu jadi prefold. lambat sikit la mo kering tapi nanti mo berus tu poopoo senang cos it's smaller.

nanti suda 1 bulan tu ko start la kasi pakai cd pelan2.. drybees is a really good choice for newbies. bumgenius pun best juga but i heard that it's better off with average built babies. yang very chubby thighs tu mcm sempit orang bilang.

i started with 6 prefolds, 10 lampin, 3 diaper covers. then i added 3 db pockets size s, 2 db aio size s and lepas tu 3 bg os. nasib juga la si adam tu average built baby. ada certain big baby can muat terus m size. i have an old entry on newborn diapering. u can look it up.

so my advice is go slow with it ya. buy what u need first. u can add to your collection after the baby comes out. dekat ja si sandra tu :)

mai said...

wah...thanx farah for the tips.

I checked sandra's webpage, but of course la everything is good in there. hard for me to decide. hehe. semua pon sia mau.