Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Smile

Just finished the last task for today. And five more landed on my desk just now. All needed by tomorrow.

Time check 5.15 p.m.

I think I should go home now and hug both my daughters. I need reasons to smile these days.

3 comments:

LoveBuddhaBear said...

Wow you're amazing. I have tons to do but I never do them on time and you still manage to be a good mom and do our work on time and properly.

Dr. Rachel Mansa said...

Girl.. u just do what u can and yes.. go home and smile...

mai said...

LoveBuddhaBear: Not true. I havent touch the midterm paper, lab reports and assignments.The students are screaming for their carry marks already. Bad teacher! Just last night my daughter asked me to teach her ABCs. Tired, I dozed off and couldn't even finished half of it. hmm.. I have time to teach other kids but not my daughter. Bad mommy!!

Doc Rogue: Thx. *smiling now*