Hubby got himself a big fat penumbok from me this morning. Why? Because he had accidentally injured my (almost) 3 mths old daughter. He clipped the nail together with a bit of flesh as well. I went crazy of course when I saw the blood. That is my main reason why I didn’t do it myself all this while, I was a little afraid that she gets hurt. She cried a bit, enough to make me cry too.
On a happier note, it’ll be a 3-days-off for us, yippidiieee…thinking of what should I do this weekend. I love to cook, however I am not a good cook. But as long as I didn’t burn down the kitchen in my attempt to make a feisty kari kepala ikan, I figure that should be alright. Ha ha.. Don't u think Anna Olsen is the prettiest pastry lady ever. U drool over her scrumptious cakes and cookies. And Jamie Oliver, what can I say? He’s too cheeky to become a chef; I was having trouble concentrating on the cooking when he talks. Anyway, congrats for the new baby - Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver! Yes its Petal Blossom Rainbow..
Last night while my daughter was having her usual dosage of the mickey mouse series, I held her hand and smiled to her. She smiled back at me and hugged my right hand. And kissed it. Hmm..I felt loved. I knew she did too. Simple yet sweet. Kids are just lovable, wonderful and special aren’t they?
Work wise – still the same. Just that the harder it gets, the more I like my job. Funny that life is making its 360 degree turns. But I am happy, content. Dr. Hacaharan (did I get his name correct?) is nice when he evaluated the students during the viva session.
That’s a wrap for today. Have a blast this weekend uols!!! I so wanna watch Slumdog Millionaire. Hmmm...Best ka?
4 comments:
Seems you are enjoying yourself at work ..that's good!
Aduuh.. kesian.. tu c baby ka yg kena kecip kuku? But, it should be ok by now kan.
Yup, u should watch the Slumdog Millionaire. Psst - I can give u my copy (whispering)
Linachu: I am.. :) Lets hope that smile lasts for long. He he...Mau final exam suda bah.
Misako: Ya bah, sungguh mengerikan pagi tuh. Tapi ok sudah jari tuh. Patutla dulu ada news nurse tergunting jari baby. Eii..seram..
Bah kalau sudah kena offer nih, kicik tapak tgn stadium ums saya tadahkan.. ha ha
Salam.. hye maizu :) found the link to ur blog kat naiza's blog. enjoy reading ur writing.
hope the baby is fine. can imagine mesti panic giler bila tgk darah kan? masa anak akak yg sulong dulu.. akak pun takut nak potong kuku dia. babysitter yg tlong potong kan.hehehhe
Post a Comment