picture taken this morning, i bet she is still sleeping till now.officially 3 mths old yesterday! my little girl is growing up so fast. she knows how to laugh already and she's loud. dah berbuih2 mulut, thus i'm beginning to lose my hair. i wonder why.
she smells wonderful in the morning, masam but so nice I wish I can keep it in a bottle and bring it to the office. crazy but if it is possible i WILL do it. and her breath.. I can never get enough of it..
i always make it a point that i kiss the girls before i leave for work. so did hubby. a small regret of having to leave them in the morning. i figure that's why they tend to sleep pretty late at night so that they can spend more time with us! :)
1 comment:
yeah.. baby's smell walaupun masam tp sedap dicium kan? tp bila dah setahun lebih.. dah main2.. peluh hangit!! heheh
bila dah 2 bulan dok rumah jer ngadap baby kita mmg betul2 bond dgn baby. tu yg rasa berat jer nak pegi keje pagi2.
Post a Comment