I am still waiting for the form from dear boss, which is supposed to be submitted way 2 weeks ago to PPI. Ergh.. Hopefully I shall get it by this afternoon and submit it by next week, then start thinking on ordering few chemicals. Hmm.. its not much just a rm10k money to spend but at least I am learning something or moving into a better direction, research wise. I have been dormant for the past 2 years. Shucks. My fault by the way. Too much time spend studying and preparing lecture stuffs. And becoming a yes-boss kuli isnt helping as well.
I think it is safe to tell in here that InsyaAllah hubby will be doing his masters in Dec. He is very much into forensic accounting a term which sounded too alien for me. And the fact that I do not appreciate doing a balance account ever since form four, left no room for him to explain the whole thing. So, it'll be three years from now (its a part time basis) for him to get another degree. Lets pray for the best. And this whole thing has got me thinking, of who should go back to school first. Never mind on that, I just need to put my focus on the baby first.
Sometimes work is so overwhelming that I have forgotten I am pregnant all this while. Now that I am approaching 7 mths, and experiencing some discomforts, the thought that I will have someone new in my life less than 3 mths suddenly feels surreal. I havent done any preparation as in buying the baby's stuffs and all. Oh dear, plain ignorant I was. I dont know. Maybe my tummy isnt showing that much (I had dear friend touching and checking my belly few days ago when I told her I am pregnant ~ she didnt believe me hehe).
But, I do miss going back to school. I miss having unanswered call from my supervisor appeared on the screen (takut punya pasal analysis belum siap haha thus sengaja tidak mau jawab). The fact is I really miss studying. Not that I am not doing any now, but it feels different when I was a student. I guess what I am missing here is the carefree life of being a student, simple, crazy, and I dont have to think about piles of work in the office. He he. I found some old pics of me taken 3 years ago, enjoying life as a student...(nerdy, naive, and so young, i am no different than my students now... haha). I miss the girls a lot! :)




alamak, tertingu gbr nih juga...salivating for the bihun goreng ayam kunyit taman u la...anybody going to utm??? ##^%$&(*(&... oh please helpp...
Oh yeah, btw minyak sudah turun 3x, but how come harga karipap di sst tuh masih lagi 50sen 1 bijik, and reducing in size. Isk isk isk....Isk belum punch out, but I am too scared to go there as it is dark already and too tired to walk half the block. mungkinkah saya patut pindah bilik? Anyways, have a nice weekend uols! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment