- Sleepy, and tired. Hopefully I entered the correct mark for the right kids. Need to get this coursework mark done by next week.
- I thought I lost my glasses yesterday, thus a day at work with blurry images wasnt fun at all. Desperate, I bought new glasses yesterday. Another hole in the pocket after raya, is certainly not appreciated kan. But what to do. Reached home, and found my old pair placed nicely on the side table. Bikin panas! :)
- I started working yesterday, to which I found the office is still pretty quiet. People are taking long break for raya I guess. Good for them. I just had to start working yesterday, in hope to do few things but later found out that I couldnt accomplish any of them as I do need other colleagues to be around to be able to do it. Hmm..
- And besides the people from the office has been calling me 3 days in a row since Monday, asking me to come for a meeting I have never heard of. And they claimed they have sent the memo earlier. When? On Friday hari Raya ke 3. And they expect people to come to work on that day? Hmm...Annoying? Yes. But come to think of it whats the point of slaving urself for work, if by the end of the day u still get ur kpi below 70 (strange, i was not told about it) and your confirmation postponed because of it, I must say its high time for me to start saying NO once in a while. So I asked the lady, "are you expecting me to drive all the way from papar to come for the 3 pm meeting? (Its already 2.30 at that time). Conversation ended there.
- Raya was fine. Just that my daughter got a one inch cut on left arm on first Raya. tuhla ganas kan. Hehe. And the 3rd day of Raya moi was suffering food poisoning pulak. Hmm..thus picture only this the whole day: vomiting and diarrhea. But other than that, it was a great festive season with lots of good food and visiting relatives. I gained another 2 kilos. Haha.,,
- Ok got to go, planning for daughter's 2nd birthday party this Sunday. Lets hope things will turn out well. :)
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin
Maaf Zahir & Batin
No comments:
Post a Comment