Tersengguk2 saya menanda lab report students nih. Aduh mengantuknya. Mungkin x cukup tidur. Well, when u have small kid to attend to, istilah cukup tidur tuh mmg x kan wujud. Now that my daughter sleeps at 1-2 am every night, terpaksa la saya dan hubby layannnn kan jak. But, now have to make shift tidur yg optimum. Normally I will let hubby sleeps from 9 pm until midnight.
Meanwhile I'll be in charge playing with my daughter until she's tired. Peliknya, tak pernah penat pon dia, so energetic wpon baju dah basah kuyup berlari ke sana ke mari. But since I myself tersgtla letih and sleepy, I gave in. Hubby pula bgn after midnight and take turn to take care of our little darling. Hmm.. so now, my turn to sleep. Hubby will entertain her sampaila dia mau tidur sendiri, that is 1 - 2 am. If u force her to sleep, she'll scream smpi mau runtuh telinga ni di buatnya. He he. Hence, it is wise to let her sleep on her own will. Pelik juga, once we tried this trick ~ pretend that both of us are already asleep, and let her play by herself but 2 mins later she immediately cried. Mau juga ada org teman main. We had to be up by 5 am, and brave through the 1.5 hrs journey to work. And another 1.5 hrs in the afternoon. *Pengsan*.
Her entry got me thinking of whether I am ready for no.2 or not? But hey, bak kata zizan bolos tuh...Bersedia atau tidak, bolos saja dinding itu... Hehe, in other words...you will never know until the day itself. You just have to make yourself prepared no matter what. Yes, its true being heavily pregnant and having a toddler that requires your 24-hr attention all at the same time is indeed tiring. Beyond words I tell you. But at the end of the day, looking at my precious daughter smiling in her sleep, happy that the parents did spend some time with her to play ball even at 1 am, and have this flattering kick in my tummy before I put myself to sleep, is something that is priceless. Total bliss :). Beyond words too.
My morning kicks in with an urgent call from the office asking me to represent dear boss for a meeting and they said "datang sekarang juga!". Wow so garang, and demanding. My phone keeps on beeping with sms after sms from students, asking for some administrative advice and some for academic purposes. Then the mailbox is filled with an email saying that I need to do a presentation during a school seminar for a paper presented last yr at some conference. Tskkk... need to do a lot of reading. And out of 360 lab reports, I managed to mark 8 scripts today, and I fell asleep on the last report. Oh dear. I thought my day was a roller coaster ride today. But when I saw his face during lunch, I know his is even worst. Tried to comfort him, but boy I hit the wrong buzzer I guess. Hehe., so sorry ok dear I was just trying to help.
Truth is, no matter how much we rant about work and despise working with some people, life has to go on. A big wave and huge grin from him this morning is definitely the big catch. He certainly has his way of making others feel much better with his extraordinary happy auras. Wonder where he gets it. But anyhow thank you, I think you know who you are :)
Btw, Niptuck tuh sampai season 4 sudah ka? My oh my...betul2 ketinggalan bas sudah nih... he he. Well as much as I want to watch all the tv-series available on astro, I just couldnt. Ntahla. This is the only tv-series that I watch, tupon kdg2 miss juga. And CSI, sometimes. Thats it. My tv-addict days ranged from dawsons creek to gilmore girls and yg sewaktu dgn nya. See.. gets to watch tv during uni days, only. But now, I'm thinking of downloading the many episodes that I missed ~ Desperate Hsewives, Greys Anatomy, Gossip Girls, Prison Break, and etc... from season 1. Hik hik.. My only problem now is, where to download all this?? Ha ha... Punyala semangat, tapi nda tau pula...Helppp... :)
Meanwhile I'll be in charge playing with my daughter until she's tired. Peliknya, tak pernah penat pon dia, so energetic wpon baju dah basah kuyup berlari ke sana ke mari. But since I myself tersgtla letih and sleepy, I gave in. Hubby pula bgn after midnight and take turn to take care of our little darling. Hmm.. so now, my turn to sleep. Hubby will entertain her sampaila dia mau tidur sendiri, that is 1 - 2 am. If u force her to sleep, she'll scream smpi mau runtuh telinga ni di buatnya. He he. Hence, it is wise to let her sleep on her own will. Pelik juga, once we tried this trick ~ pretend that both of us are already asleep, and let her play by herself but 2 mins later she immediately cried. Mau juga ada org teman main. We had to be up by 5 am, and brave through the 1.5 hrs journey to work. And another 1.5 hrs in the afternoon. *Pengsan*.
Her entry got me thinking of whether I am ready for no.2 or not? But hey, bak kata zizan bolos tuh...Bersedia atau tidak, bolos saja dinding itu... Hehe, in other words...you will never know until the day itself. You just have to make yourself prepared no matter what. Yes, its true being heavily pregnant and having a toddler that requires your 24-hr attention all at the same time is indeed tiring. Beyond words I tell you. But at the end of the day, looking at my precious daughter smiling in her sleep, happy that the parents did spend some time with her to play ball even at 1 am, and have this flattering kick in my tummy before I put myself to sleep, is something that is priceless. Total bliss :). Beyond words too.
My morning kicks in with an urgent call from the office asking me to represent dear boss for a meeting and they said "datang sekarang juga!". Wow so garang, and demanding. My phone keeps on beeping with sms after sms from students, asking for some administrative advice and some for academic purposes. Then the mailbox is filled with an email saying that I need to do a presentation during a school seminar for a paper presented last yr at some conference. Tskkk... need to do a lot of reading. And out of 360 lab reports, I managed to mark 8 scripts today, and I fell asleep on the last report. Oh dear. I thought my day was a roller coaster ride today. But when I saw his face during lunch, I know his is even worst. Tried to comfort him, but boy I hit the wrong buzzer I guess. Hehe., so sorry ok dear I was just trying to help.
Truth is, no matter how much we rant about work and despise working with some people, life has to go on. A big wave and huge grin from him this morning is definitely the big catch. He certainly has his way of making others feel much better with his extraordinary happy auras. Wonder where he gets it. But anyhow thank you, I think you know who you are :)
Btw, Niptuck tuh sampai season 4 sudah ka? My oh my...betul2 ketinggalan bas sudah nih... he he. Well as much as I want to watch all the tv-series available on astro, I just couldnt. Ntahla. This is the only tv-series that I watch, tupon kdg2 miss juga. And CSI, sometimes. Thats it. My tv-addict days ranged from dawsons creek to gilmore girls and yg sewaktu dgn nya. See.. gets to watch tv during uni days, only. But now, I'm thinking of downloading the many episodes that I missed ~ Desperate Hsewives, Greys Anatomy, Gossip Girls, Prison Break, and etc... from season 1. Hik hik.. My only problem now is, where to download all this?? Ha ha... Punyala semangat, tapi nda tau pula...Helppp... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment