Friday, March 27, 2009

Random

Many often than not we are asked to go for meetings like bidan terjun. When we asked when the meeting will take place the obvious reply would be... like now!!! shuhhhh...and u better run, they have started like 15 mins ago.

Hmm...maaf ye bos, lambatttt.... memo pon belum dpt...

Sorry for the random pic, somewhat unrelated to the previous paragraph. Anyway, thats my daughter doing what she loves the most. But look at the time. Jam 12 mlm baru bukak buku mau kaler2 while other kids are already zzzzzZZZZZ!!... Hmm.. harap2 bila dah sekolah nanti rajin2 la jugak ya study!...

update (4.35 p.m.)

just got back from a funny meeting. enough to amuse me. i was supposed to present bulk of info as well, but i was so unprepared because i received the memo 1/2 hr before the meeting. kui kui kui. the info was discussed during the program meeting, to which i didnt attend because i was on maternity leave. u can imagine how i turned into orge in a split seconds when it comes my turn to speak. ha ha ha. seriously, that was crap. of course razak and razif had their biggest laugh. ha hah...x pa la..

overall, despite having razak threatening to hit me with his super phone because the meeting requested confidentiality, i guess i did enjoy peeping into some controversial issues in the school. hmm.. shocking yet very true. ah well, i just hope i am doing the right thing. oh please let it be!

6 comments:

Misako said...

wow.. talking about the meeting, apa yg controversial tu.. heheh..
I heard that ur prog is getting a new Prog Head kan..

mai said...

haha...biasalah, our school pon kdg2 macam sesi terjah melodi juga bah.

yupp..none other than our good friend ittew...:)

LoveBuddhaBear said...

Ha ha, what to do, our lives are like this. I find that as time passes, what I am good at, I do less, and what I am bad at I do more, so I create more problems. So bad la

Dr. Rachel Mansa said...

you know as LI coordinator I have been not invited to that particular school meeting.. duh..

Dr. Rachel Mansa said...

well anyhoo.. i am happy tak payah pegi meeting lagi..

mai said...

LoveBuddhaBear: Yup, how ironic I find it true with myself too. Ha ha..

Doc Rogue: its ok, i guess its even better that u were not called up for that meeting. less headache kan..