Hello world! Finally, a new entry after many weeks. The broadband connection at home sucks thus limited access to blogging world, heran juga kan di Tebedu ada, x kan la di Papar tiada. Kihkih...
After enjoying the 2 mths break, its time to get back to work. Leaving my kids at home very early in the morning is not something that I look forward to do. Its been 4 working days for me and bravo I have endured the morning separation anxiety very well. :) I am all geared up for work again though my January has begin in March for me. Well thats okay, fresh start it is.
Honestly, I find that the drive to go home earlier is stronger than that of south-north magnetic field for the past four days. Top ten reasons to go home early ~ my kids x 10! hehe, it has become a new motivational factor for me. However, it also serves as the 1001 reasons why I just had to get up early in the morning and brave the traffic to get to work. If u get what I mean. Ah well, this the latest of my kids. 

Anak dara aku nih mimang ndak layan teddy bear punya, otromen lagi best katanya...
Baby is still high on breast milk, tembam tak dia??? Speaking of breastfeeding, I found that it is difficult to find fridge in the office to keep my ebm (pantry is still under renovation, takkan mau simpan di chemical punya fridge di lab ya ampunnnn!!!), so pikir punya pikir I bought the peti besi 3 days ago... Dh told me,"u punya ofis nih tinggal tiada tv sama microwave jak"..hahaha...puji ka perli tuh???
Lecture for my class is over somewhat 3 weeks ago! Huhuhuhu... Cepat juga kan pengganti aku cover. Budak2 tuh apa lagi happy la menjerit kesukaan. Its okay as long as the students paham. Paham ka tuh?? Hehe.. I'll be meeting them for presentation and revision class next week. So, nanti la kasi kuiz banyak2!!!! Jaga la kamu. Lab pon abis sudah (I think, belum jumpa hafiz lagi). Now, I have to mark the test paper, assignment, and lab report yg menimbun tuh. Lemah lutut sudah nih...Adishh...
Friends at workplace are swamped with trainings, lectures, and admin works as well but they are coping well. Seeing all the happy faces and high spirited ladies is flattering. They are enveloped with positive auras. It is so obvious that not only I can feel it but almost seeing it. Gives me the strength to believe in myself now. Bah sebelum aku merapu dan bertukar menjadi Oprah, better kemas my dusty room... Daaa...Have a nice weekends!
2 comments:
your girls are beautiful la mai.. congrats..
oh thx.i feel blessed and grateful. :)
how the boys are doing? micheal a bit kurus when i saw him yesterday. my daughter too. maybe they are just getting taller kan.
Post a Comment