Alhamdulillah, despite having to endure 31 hrs of labor pain, and with few unsuccessful attempts for epidural, I have safely delivered my daughter on Jan, 14th at 1.26 a.m. Normal delivery at 9 cm dilation. Crazy kan? It’s painful compared to c-sect, but very rewarding. I feel more connected with my second daughter.
I guess what keeps me going during the whole process is I kept reminding myself what I felt for the past 2 days was nothing close to the sufferings of the children in the Gaza city. Some have lost their parents and siblings, and got injured badly. Imagine, not being able to walk as they have lost their legs, or unable to feed themselves. Few survived the bombings and attacks; some died or disappeared without a trace.
Anyway, here she is…
Anyway, here she is…
Oh yeah, her name is Noorul Syafiqah, and weighs 3.1 kg, less 2 kgs than her sister. She's up already, gtg.. but before that, I have a confession to make..... euuwww, sungguh kekoknya saya mau pegang baby kecik2 nih...he he..
10 comments:
maiii!
nah kan..sudah ku agak, diam2 ni mesti sudah busy with her newborn baby.
congrats to both of you(oppss 3 of you).
your first c-sect ka?
tahniah mai! smoga cepat sembuh and enjoy your confinement..:)
pstt.. sama nama ngan my daughter..
congrats dear!! take care of yourself yaaa..
congrats!! she's such a cutie pie :)
Hurray! I've been wondering how you are and hoping the best for you and your baby. She looks wonderful and its great news to know that Mommy and Baby are well. Be well and rested my friend.
31 hours of labor? wowwee.. tabahnye ko.. anyways.. congrats!
Uish dahsyat juga kan pengalaman ko zura. Apa2 pn tahniah ngan kehadiran baby baru..uhuhu...comel ni
First of all, maaf semua...it took me ages to write in here..
yanti: ya bah, thanks..:) yup yg first c-sect. glad that this time normal.
Misako: mekasih k.siti. I'm done with confinement. Yippieee..nice name kan!
Linachu: Thanks..same to u..:)
Farrahar: Thx farah, bah bila lagi?? uuu....:)
LuvBuddhaBear: Thanx..I am enjoying my time with the kids at home. :)
Naiza: Tq. ya bah my friend. But no pain no gain kan..:)
Aemi: Aemiiii....rindunya mau pigi ofis..Pa macam conference???
Congrats.. soo sorry for being soo late.. aiyah.. aku ni rasa tak ikhlas.. but I did think of you and pray that you were okay.. ini ikhlas ada buat la.. :) your baby is sweet kan.. no matter how hard the delivery was.. they are always worth it.. Tahniah again..
Thanx Rach. :) Yeah what u said is very true!!
Nice bumping into you yesterday, so pretty and glowing these days bah!:)
Post a Comment