Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pissed off

I have a sore throat today.

Great! Of all days, my voice disappears on my p&p evaluation day which is today.

Flu is creeping in also. Shucks!

And the IT guy is really a pain in the a*s. Why u might ask. Yesterday I ask him to fix the LCD for my evaluation today. And I told him, that he should get it fix for it is deemed necessary for my lecture tomorrow.

Guess what? It was still unattended bah. Isk...10 mins before my class I called him and asked, what happened and why is that thing is still hanging like yesterday.

Him: Saya tak jumpa spanar la puan, so saya tidak buleh baiki.
Me: Kenapa tidak inform saya. U buat senyap ja mcm its already fix. I told u kan penting nih, i have p&p today. Bila u senyap jak, i'm assuming u did a good job at fixing it.
Him: Puan jgn tuduh saya tak buat kerja pula, saya ada baiki cuma tak dpt cari spanar yg sesuai.
Me: Thinking *Bila masa pula aku tuduh dia tak buat kerja*. Saya tak ckp begitu cuma, u tidak inform saya pula bila u tak dpt buat sedangkan saya bagitau sgt penting hal nih.
Him: Puan tidak pula bagitau saya, saya kena inform puan balik kalau tidak dapat baiki.
Me: WTF...Its ur obligation to tell me if u already fix the thing, and lagi la kalau TIDAK DAPAT DIBAIKI sgt2la penting u have the heart to tell me (I dont have to tell u this bah), so I can make other preparation like ohp transparency (which i prepared too, lucky i did) or borrow other lcd. Common sense right? It shows how lightly he handles my prob.
Him:Bah, puan cuba tnya dgn puan K mgkn ada lcd lain.
Me:Suruh me pegi ambil? Now? Pleaseee....My class starts any time now. Like i have all the time in the world kan mau cari lagi lcd. tu pon kalau ada and the person is there. ***FUMING!!!***. tak payahla, i want to start my class now, penilai saya anytime ja dtg.
Him: Saya pegi cari la puan K. bla bla bla.....
Me: End conversation. Start teaching. Wasting time arguing.


Qoute of the day: Govt service will always be a govt service!!

Luckily everything (the p&p) went well, I guess despite the unnecessary hiccups! I think I'm going to be sick (flu is kicking in), and it seems like everyone is carrying this disease. Why-ah?

p/s: The guy did apologize. I forgive him yes, but I'll never forget it. Its like a big fat slap on my face. Good lesson.

No comments: