I can clearly hear my neighbour sings an old malay song now, hmm..such a classical way to do ur work eh. But heck, wish I can be that happy finishing the routines. I can if I really want to, its just a matter of will kan…
Time check. 5.05 p.m. Darn. I’m proud to say that I only managed to complete 10% of the lecture notes today. Yeah, sucks. With so many things coming up, I feel time is running away from me. Another excuse. *spank me!*
Oh yeah, I almost hit boss of my boss of my boss of my boss’s car this morning as I was rushing mad to the office, simply because I was 25 mins late to work. Hiks! Luckily nothing happened. Had I hit the car, it’ll be another hit and run case. Hahaha…For the life of me, I’ll be running down the hill like tak cukup tanah punya. :P
The bank call just now telling me that they cannot proceed with the loan because I AM NOT a bumiputera sabahan. Meanwhile at workplace, I'm denied the rights to get housing allowance because I am told that I AM bumiputera sabahan. I am so confused here? So what am I actually?? When it comes to giving kah-ching, so many reasonings have to be made. *sigh*
Okay too many stressful entries here, should stop whining. Moving on to a lighter note. Some updates on baby. She now have 4 cute gigi but I must warn u, they are sharp okay! Few days ago, I was deeply in pain I screamed so loud and she got panicked then cried. Poor baby. Hehe, what to do…sakit maa…
She loves banana so much that it is so okay to replace the bubur nasi with banana sahaja. Oh anakku! Makan byk2 sikit ok. I don’t know, maybe she just wanna lose some weight so she can learn to walk much faster. Ye ke?? See that tembam pipi?? Ahaks!
Time check. 5.05 p.m. Darn. I’m proud to say that I only managed to complete 10% of the lecture notes today. Yeah, sucks. With so many things coming up, I feel time is running away from me. Another excuse. *spank me!*
Oh yeah, I almost hit boss of my boss of my boss of my boss’s car this morning as I was rushing mad to the office, simply because I was 25 mins late to work. Hiks! Luckily nothing happened. Had I hit the car, it’ll be another hit and run case. Hahaha…For the life of me, I’ll be running down the hill like tak cukup tanah punya. :P
The bank call just now telling me that they cannot proceed with the loan because I AM NOT a bumiputera sabahan. Meanwhile at workplace, I'm denied the rights to get housing allowance because I am told that I AM bumiputera sabahan. I am so confused here? So what am I actually?? When it comes to giving kah-ching, so many reasonings have to be made. *sigh*
Okay too many stressful entries here, should stop whining. Moving on to a lighter note. Some updates on baby. She now have 4 cute gigi but I must warn u, they are sharp okay! Few days ago, I was deeply in pain I screamed so loud and she got panicked then cried. Poor baby. Hehe, what to do…sakit maa…
She loves banana so much that it is so okay to replace the bubur nasi with banana sahaja. Oh anakku! Makan byk2 sikit ok. I don’t know, maybe she just wanna lose some weight so she can learn to walk much faster. Ye ke?? See that tembam pipi?? Ahaks!
No comments:
Post a Comment