Thursday, August 9, 2007

$$$

I bought 2 nice skirts yesterday but couldnt stop feel guilty about purchasing them till today. Cost me rm80 for both and I am promoting a new local brand here called "sayang". Haha, seriously!.. Well, I cant afford those branded stuffs ( Not quite familiar with the brand also, thus no name mentioned here hahaha ...sah orang kampung gua nih!)

I know some people might tag me as stingy or whatnot, but its the truth the last time I bought a skirt was about a year plus ago, when I was pregnant. So it seems like forever for anyone to see me walking around with new outfit at the office. I couldnt care less jugakla at first but honestly after sometimes I do get bored and tired of seeing myself clad in the same wardrobe.

Thus, I finally have the guts to buy them yesterday. Hehe. I know this may sound weird, but yes when it comes to buying things for myself I'll think like a zillion times before finally deciding to buy any item. Its like so many things came to my head before I finally said yes - things like what about the bills, car, or in case of anything that foresee me to use extra amount of cash? What will happened? Is there anyone that will help u?? The thing is, I've learnt quite a good lesson few years back, that when it comes to money, u r a better saviour to urself. No one will ever come forward and offers u the biggest help u can get when u desperately need one. Kan? Tapi, whenever they needed help, they'll be lining up in front of ur door. Time tuh, musuh pon boleh jadi bestest buddy. Shucks!

I know, I'm worrying too much. But hey, its the fact isnt it. I cant just make decision in a blink of an eye should I fancy a new branded outfit or the latest gadget in town. The chunks of the monthly $$$$ are already well distributed kan. Sheeesshhh... Am not complaining, its just sometimes what needs to be done is far important than ur own needs. This just rationalizing my own thoughts perhaps, that money should be spend wisely. I also think that spending money that isnt urs (ie: credit cards) wholeheartedly will lead to instant satisfaction but in the long run u are creating a huge mess in the end. Just my 2 cents! If ever money grows on tree, then there'll be a different set of stories la kan. Or else, this shall be it. Titik.

No comments: