When I was a student, I used to hate having labs on Friday afternoon. Come on...friday afternoon?? Lab pulak tuh...Tatidor la gua nih...Well so much for that hate story, I now despise the fact that once again I have to endure the routine for the upcoming semester. Worst, instead of being the student I am now the one teaching. The fact that I am the lecturer means no more lame excuses for avoiding the class. Heheh...oooohhh I sooo000 miss being a student!
Weekend was absolutely fabs! Why? I can finally take a deep breathe and feel relax after 5 weeks of endless torture of courses organized by the company. The boring lectures, piles of assignments and exam were horrible nightmares and luckily I still have my sanity by the end of the course on thurs. Well, I was so happy I made shepherd pie and milk shake on saturday. Sorry, no piccas, but we sure had fun eating and zzzzzZZZ afterwards.
My dear daughter is growing so up so fast. She has been calling me mama for a while already. She can utter few words, papa or nenek and a few more which I still have difficulties to understand. Hehe. Oh ya, she BITES now, that means bfeeding is really adventurous these days. I'll go adui...ahhh...everytime she does it..sakit okay! because dah ada gigi.. hehehe...aduila..
No comments:
Post a Comment