Friday, January 12, 2007

late! again?

I woke up rather late today, so late that it was already terang benderang when I look at the curtain. OMG! And for that, my 9 am class had to be cancelled. And for that also, I need to find a suitable to replace it. Dang! More time, more work. Frankly speaking I wasn’t sure why did I wake up so late today. Not that I had to berjaga semlm, or did anything tiring enough for me to doze off for hrs. Usually, my routine starts at 5 in the morning. Urghh, today really sucks! Thought of bringing little ones to the clinic for her 3-mths immunisation, and guess what I left all the necessary documents at the office! *Slaps forehead..eh nah better slaps my face larr)… so that I wont forget next time.

Hubby is not in his best mood today, ah well so am I. Guess, we prolly need to take things seriously this time around, job-wise. For a little while, things have been quite disorganized and I think its about time to recheck again on what could be done to avoid unnecessary waste of time. Time management it is!

News from holyland. Abah rang again last nite and asked sis to prepare ikan ampap (local dish) and ikan bakar together with ulam2 (complemented with sambal belacan of course!) once they are back. Heheh, hmm...dah lama tak pekena sambal belacan, teringin la kan. InsyaAllah, they’ll be home this 16th. So, we’ll prolly have some kenduri kecik on that day. Yela since all the relatives will be coming to the house it is wise if we have some kenduri doa selamat. Kecik2 pon okla. Maybe after mom and dad had their rest, then only we’ll plan for another one.

Okay, am supposed to fill up the SKT form (wonder how will I perform heh??) and register myself with Escience if I were to apply for the Escience fund. But somehow I’m getting this failed registration over and over again. Napa ya?? Then, kemas sikit ofis yg dah tunggang langgang nih…

Have a nice weekend ya all! Be safe & be good k!!!

No comments: