I miss my dear daughter, a LOT. I miss her infectious smile when she is full, her laugh (yes she can laugh now) and her bubbly talks (non-stop oh-kay unless she sleeps or she cries), and those yummilicious cheeks I so wanna bite, and the silky skin, her smells, I MISS COMPLETELY EVERYTHING about her. Mommy miss ur hugs la bucuk..Having her so close to me and kissing her gave me so much strength to face the hardest day that comes my way. Indeed, she has been such an angel that could lift up my spirit and her laughter is the best cure for a wounded heart. Insecurity should be far far away for me for I have a child to care for. Thus, not only I have to be strong but also must be able to stand up gain if I ever fall along the journey.
Starting my day with bad news isn’t really helping the Monday blues. Well, life goes on heh no matter how hard it is for me to swallow the facts but I still have to deal with it. My supposedly grant has been given to someone else during maternity leave (so unfair I’d say) and my long time application for the post of lecturer documents’ went missing in action when I asked for updates. I'm underpaid for 3 semesters already.What the heck?? I mean, give me a break I sent those documents like what, a year ago???? ptuii...And dont get me started on the EPW application. They even asked for the documents twice because they claimed that they didnt recieved any of them. Ada ka. I gave them by hand lagi okay. I feel like kicking somebody’s ass and slapping one’s face. Tapi tuhla masalahnya x tau nak marah kat sapa. Guess I’s so mad at myself for not taking action to prevent any of this, in advance. BUT, how am I supposed to know that it’ll end up like this?? Huh???
I’m better off finishing my lecture notes, have few things to settle afterwards. Oh yeah, abah called again last nite from mecca. They are doing fine except for the common flu, and coughing. Nevertheless, things went just as planned, and insyaAllah by Jan 16, they’ll be back, safe and sound. And they cant wait to “terkam” syuhada…..Hehehe…siapla atuk and nenek nanti syg, blhla cerita2 smpi pagi kan kan..kan….Huhu
I feel like going to the library this afternoon, okay me wanna borrow few books la..…am starting a new habit now. Hopefully berjaya la this year. I wanna read before I doze off every night. Even a single page, its better than nothing right. OKAY, wish me luck on my new mission. Stay cute ya all!!!!
2 comments:
i understand how miserable it could be to miss someone, even though to be separated even for 5 minutes..
That's the nature of mothering, u were always worried something bad would happen to her.
Well, as nature rules, every life has to go through it's own set of hurdles.
Kalau tak, tak variant lah life kita..
yupp, i think i'm obsessed with my daughter. heheh...but i guess its way okay to do that kan.
anyway, tq for visiting my blog and sharing ur thoughts. appreciate it.
hey, more tips on the layout maybe, mine kinda dull lorr...HELP!!
Post a Comment