Selalu sgt, I will have lunch with hubby, the convenient of working at the same workplace :) I must say. But of course that routine of ours never restricted his times with his friends to which he will usually spend the AM coffee break with them. And furthermore I do, do appreciate having some precious moments with the girls, just that I feel a little old for them. Obviously, for some odd reasons, the instant feeling of out of place is there. Despite the age gap of 2-3 years, it just felt like I am coming from a decade earlier than them. If they have never heard about McGyver or MsComet series, then that would have confirmed my theory.
The striking difference with going out with married friends is of course on the topic itself which can range from the latest cd collection or everything concerning the kids+family. But of course, I enjoy both company. Married and single friends. I do agree that marriage can certainly change the friendship a bit, to a certain level maybe but as long we know how to fit ourselves in, not quite a big deal really. Kan? :) A contradiction to the previous paragraph. But honestly, this is how I felt.
Over lunch, I reminded them about the sales coinciding with the holiday season. And gaji pon awal juga, plus with the extra kah-cing this month, jgnla kamu lupa utk shop2 till you drop. :) Jgn la tunggu smpi nanti dah beranak pinak k.
2 comments:
Kalau ko ndak pregnant barangkali diorg akan fikir ko sebaya kami juga tu..paling tidak orang akan nampak aku la yang paling "tua" antara kita tadi...hehehe
ha ha.. ya la tuh.
ada ari tuh, tertinggal spek mata di surau petronas, adik tuh (dlm 20-an) siap panggil aku makcik lagi kestau tertinggal glasses tuh.
time tuh x pregnant lagi.
pa macam tuh? he he.. kita kena pigi buat major treatment nih di salun..
Post a Comment