Wednesday, March 12, 2008

abode?

Every morning, I brave the traffic so that I can go to this place call office (see pic!). And I hate to admit that my so called office is so messy and in need of a total make over. Yes please. Should I dial Eric's no? Haha..yeah I should do that I guess...

Anyhow, like any other days, its been really quiet at the office, it doesnt help that each of us are given our own room thus it feels as though you are all by yourself in the building all the times. Its true, there are times I wish that the workplace would be of a glass wall so I can see other people outside my room, it wouldnt be to lonely and scary especially after 6.00 pm. Or perhaps we all can work in a big hall, separated by cubicles regardless of your position in the institution, that would be something interesting to see right? or I was being way imaginative for putting such thought.

Well, its already middle of March, not much has been done in my effort to grab this yr scholarship. Its true that I have submitted (finally!) my application form for that uni, that is partly because dear boss keeps asking me on the status of the application, otherwise, it'll rotten on my desk as well. Haha. Till now even, I am not sure whether I am doing the right thing. Ah well, honestly, its been the same feeling all this while. I am completely clueless on my actions, always - past, present, and future! there you go.... Lets just hope that things will turn out well, like they always did in the past. Ahaks!

Time check - 5.30 p.m. I'm thinking of baking vanilla cheese cupcakes tonight. How to make those cute and colorful cupcakes ah? help..

4 comments:

Linachu said...

wahh that's a site that i somehow miss...a little.. it's good to have your own room, privacy etc..but i agree...you can get a tad lonely kan?

mai said...

true, u have more privacy, but it tends to get a little quite sometimes.

Dr. Rachel Mansa said...

Lina.. dont say you miss this place.. hahahahah I have just returned from studying and maternity leave pun.. I can not tahan already.. hahahha...

Thanks for the cupcakes mai... sedap

mai said...

u r most welcome! :)