Monday, February 5, 2007

quick update

It never failed to amaze me how some people can be plain ignorant. Leaving me with a huge question mark. Have I done anything wrong to upset her? Hmm..Traffic this worning was horrible, we left home as early as 6 am only to reach the office 15 minutes late. *sigh*

Moderation meeting is 30 minutes away thus I must make a quick entry. Just submitted to dear boss the minutes for last week’s meeting (read: yes I’m the queen of procrastinatorrrrr!!!). Morning was spent with reading this kayu-balak thick thesis in hope to grasp the idea of this new research project Dr. AB proposed to me. Not such a detailed work for a doctorate thesis. Ya la tuh, aku nih pandai je komen…Hehehe…Yeah, frankly speaking, I find hard it to understand the whole research work he was doing…Research works were never easy to be understood. Well, they are made by slightly difficult people to be understood in the first place. Ah well aren’t scientist are supposed to be a bunch of wacko yet intelligent people. Otherwise, the whole thing wouldn’t be as interesting as it supposed to be.

On a different note, my midterm exam question is still at pre-mature status meaning to say, I have yet to type a single sentence. Mak aihh…must do smtg about this….However, good news is, I’m done with all the hassles of preparing the final exam questions. Glad its over. Another day of preparing it, muntah hijau jugak depan komputer nih…

Question: Why I am loosing so much hair everyday eh??? I’m approaching the stage of going bald if hairs keep falling that much. Why la??? By the way, is it normal for us if let say baby is almost 4 mths now. Help!

Despite the whole fiasco of finishing all the workload last week, I managed to do spring cleaning in my room. Now that everything is in place, I think my office can occupy at least 5 people, comfortably. No kidding ok. Its that huge, occasionally I felt rather lonely in my place. People are really endangered species over here, u rarely see them. Scary heh?? The environment sucks big time, UNLESS u wish for an extra privacy, then this is the place for u.

Also, over the weekend, I made those cute blueberry muffins for hubby..(I say cute, but no pics to prove it larr…shame on me! Hehehe….). It really felt good to be able to cook for hubby, because I don’t get that opportunity that much (alasan ke nih??? :P).. i'll post the recipe, if sempat..errrr....if rajin...hehe

Opsss, meeting in 15 mins…have to go..daaaaa…

2 comments:

Izham Miyake said...

heh.. nanti ajar i buat the blueberry muffin!

mai said...

alamak...sorila dude, dah hilang ntah kemana the recipe...hehehe