Been a tiring dy but nonetheless fruitful. Had farewell lunch for Prof KK at BM6 and the food was quite nice. Today also, I'm shrouded by final year students asking my signature as the assistant fyp coordinator. Goodness, I never knew I was their fyp coordinator. He should have informed me earlier if he wanted me to sign on behalf of him. Plus, why on earth he put all those evaluation forms for fyp students in my pigeon hole and not a single word of memo! I was rather shocked seeing all those forms piling in pigeon hole. Gedebak gedebuk jugak tgk borg2 tuh, aku ke yg kena key in semua markah2 tuh...I called him afterwards and yes I had to it! Kena buat analisis markah student tuh...Takpe2....but next time, let me know okay...jgn main letak jer dlm box aku, terkejut den...
So, with still much work to do on analysis of weak students in my program, and more work from my superior, I guess there goes my weekends...
JJ surprised me by asking 'that' question. Buat malu aku je la...hehe...siap sound lg, "lain mcm je aura kamu nih sekrg nih"....cisss...smpt lagi fire aku...
No comments:
Post a Comment