Thursday, April 6, 2006

aiman tak kisah??

Let me share with u guys about the breakfast incident this morning. But before that, I just wanna say in here that I finally had my blood taken this morning at hospital luyang despite being freaking nervous and scared. Yes, I have a huge problem when it comes to seeing more of my blood ~ something more than a drop is considered too much for someone yg phobia tgk darah mcm aku nih….hahaha…hampeh kan aku nih…furthermore, I am truly someone who cannot stand the pain of a needle…adui la…yeah slap me please as I cried in the car after donating ~ 5 ml of my blood. Buat malu ja…Betapa penakutnya aku nih dgn jarum and darah…that is why I have never dream of becoming a medical practitioner be it doctor or nurse, not in a million years. It’s also very saddening to declare that I have never even once donated my blood. It is true that my weight doesn’t make me eligible to do so, but that is not the main reason why I didn’t do it. Truth is, I’m just plain scared of needles and blood. Duh! Tapi utk baby, I brave myself this morning. Heheh…Tu pon puas di pujuk oleh hubby. Bikin drama swasta tamil ja kat dpn lab patologi tadi.

Bloody story asides, now lets talk about this breakfast I had this morning. As they have withdrawn such a huge amount of blood (hehehe…) I told hubby that I needed to eat seguni beras to function well again. Hubby laughed and said, “ yela yela… takpe kita pegi breakfast now ok.” So off we went to this nearby restaurant. I had bakso and the usual Nescafe (fyi I’m a committed cafein addict). Hubby had kuih bakar and Nescafe too. But tgh mkn tuh ada jmpa rambut la pulak, alamak…really spoilt my appetite la dude. Then we requested for a new bakso. They were a bit reluctant to do so, but we insist on the replacement as we have the rights to do so. Maklumla, ari tuh pegi ceramah shafie apdal, so we are trying to be pengguna yg bijak la konon. Then, the bill came and we were quite surprised on the amount that we had to pay. It’s a walloping RM9 for two iced nes, sepotong kuih and bakso. Uiks, ni sama mcm makan lunch for two je nih…why oh why??? So, again in our effort to become pengguna yg bijak (we don’t want that nasi dagang incident to happen to us…heheh) we asked on the price for each item. Adui mcm pegawai kpdn pulak daa…anyhow the waitress did explain. Rupanya ada caj tersembunyi, bakso yg ditukar tadi di kira half price. What the ???? Napa pulak cenggitu, mkn pon x luak lg mau kira. Furthermore, she told me that rambut dkt dlm cili bukan dlm bakso, so I still need to pay. Apo la hai…Yes mmgla dlm cili, but I used that cili letak dlm bakso. And semua makanan tuh mmg asal dr kedai dia je…dahla tuh, second bakso tuh letak sikit je so I thought dia mmg nak cover rugi kat situ. Bila I mentioned napa bakso tuh sikit, terus diam. Lagi nak questioned itu ini. And some more for a simple iced nes, it costs RM2. For me agak mahal la, x patutla harga dinaikkan smpi mcm tuh. RM1.50 tuh logik jugala coz I know it used to be RM1 lebih maybe RM 1.20-1.30. Isk, manusia2. nak untung cepat je. Siap ada kos tersembunyi tuh, tak tahan…nasib baik tanya, kalau tak dah kena tipu. I know, mmg membazir air liur je to get our RM1.50 back and I don’t mind people thinking that we are stingy or what. But benda2 mcm nih, shouldn’t be allowed to happen kan. Dia buat sekali lepas, then next she can do something else that can cost more to other customers. Walaupon aiman selalu kata, “aiman tak kisah”. Hopefully kita jgnla jadi tak kisah je dgn semua benda kan….Others might be the next victim klu kita ignore saja. Amboi, pjg pulak entry nih…hehe….anyhow, just wanna share the experience that’s all. Dulu2 mmg kami pon buat x kisah je, sbb x la terasa sgt dulu…but these days, the prices have gone up ridiculously for almost everything, so kenala bijak dan berhati2 selalu. Kdg2 manusia nih suka ambik kesempatan, betui dak??? According to kpdn harga runcit tong gas 14 kg should be RM24.50 each. But few days ago my brother bought it for RM27, so imagine the untung yg dorang ambik for each customer when in fact it should be cheaper. Govt dah bagi subsidi pon, including lori2 yg angkut tong2 gas tuh ~ fleetcard. X phmla napa kena naik harga jugak.

So, jadila pengguna yg bijak selalu…its okay to say, aiman x kisah kawan dgn arif, but not aiman tak kisah bila harga brg2 naik melampau…huahauahauha…..

Till then…

No comments: