I am now writing this second entry for today out of boredom this afternoon. Hubby is still occupied with lots of work and it sure gives plenty of time for me to blog. Listening to SN (the filthy rich female local singer you know who) makes me wonder about this statement I read in someone’s blog. She was complaining on her misfortunate luck in her career by justifying how could someone who failed her SPM (SN that is) can be where she is now. I believe that is what we called rezeki. She complained that studying hard for many years didn’t actually promised her anything. That education for most people means nothing more than just something written on a piece of paper. Yes, I guess that’s the case when success is measured with wealth ~ MONEY. Well, not all us are fortunate enough to be happy with the things that we are involved now. Not so many k. And most of us did it out of responsibility. It was never really a choice but more of something that you have to do to move on with your life, am I right? So, just be thankful for what you still have now. That’s all I can say. The moment will come for you to check your route again, be patient.
Anyhow, my appetite has grown drastically these days eversince I knew I was pregnant. I constantly feel hungry at most of the times and will get cranky if my tummy is empty. Why ah? Well, I hope in few weeks things will be better. Got few things to do now, so until then. Adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment